Ben and Libby's Happily Ever After - A Fairytale Wishes Wedding *Updated 14/3/18 + Wedding Video!

Next up we did the rings! Jason had them, phew!

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1207 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

I love this pic of Vic juggling aaaaalllll the floral!

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1208 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

Deathly Hallows ringbox <3

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1209 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1211 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1212 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1214 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1218 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

And then it was time for our Unity Candle ceremony. I was a bit nervous for this because our rehearsal had been so intense! Also, the Mum’s had massive issues lighting their candles when they walked in! Obviously we had no idea til they told us later but we can see on the video of the ceremony bless them, they kept blowing out it was so weird! Some kind of phantom breeze in the pav! Luckily though, ours went smoothly :) And we didn’t even really have to do all the moves that Lisa had briefed us on the previous day, apart from me going round so Ben wasn’t anywhere near my dress with the candle, we just winged it! And it was great. For this section of the ceremony we had Queen - You’re My Best Friend playing :) My favourite band ever, it was so cute!

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1219 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1220 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1221 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1223 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

‘I’ve been with you such a long time, you’re my sunshine’ <3

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1222 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

Then it was time for the rings and the final vows. Eeeekk! JAson had our rings in my beautiful Harry Potter ‘Always’ ring box, and Rev Tim said some lovely words while we put the rings on each other.

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1225 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

And then...we were MARRIED and it was time to kiss! Yay!

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1227 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

We did, if I do say so myself, a very nice kiss - and held it as instructed by our media team!

Then we giggled…

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1230 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

Oh my goodness, we did it! Victoria handed me my bouquet, and Rev Tim announced us as husband and wife to our family and friends. We walked back down the aisle together hand in hand to the sounds of ‘There’s a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow’ from the Carousel of Progress.

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1232 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1233 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1234 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1235 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

Then everyone else filed out too!

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1236 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1237 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1239 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1240 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1241 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

The man, the legend

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1242 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

Then we went back inside the pavilion to see everyone :) I love these photos! It was so nice to see everyone properly and everyone was congratulating us, I just couldn’t stop grinning like a loon!

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1256 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1257 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1260 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

Me and Benj then ducked into the Bride’s vestibule while all our guests were led outside to do the petal toss. I can’t really remember what happened in the vestibule haha but I imagine we hugged and kissed some more and said YAY WE’RE MARRIED a lot! Then Lisa led us out and we did the staged exit :) Love these photos!

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1262 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1263 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1264 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1265 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1266 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1267 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1269 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1270 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

Yayyyyy!

We then hopped into the limousine and waved to everyone before driving off into the sunset!

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1273 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1276 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1278 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

Just kidding. It was a staged exit so we just scooted round the fountain and then parked right back up outside the pavilion. At this stage, we got out of the limousine and all our guests had headed back inside for a group photo.

Just as we were about to go back in though, Lisa said would you like to meet a pony!?

Um, YES!? Hahahah! How awesome! So we turned around and waiting there to meet us was the most gorgeous little white pony! He was called Baxter and he was in training to be a pony pulling Cinderella’s Coach! This was mega exciting, I looooove horses so I was over the moon haha and I just love the photos we got with him :) They were trying to get him used to brides wearing big dresses so he wouldn’t spook, and he was such a good boy already!

34355396252_816b35489e_b.jpg

34474899516_69787c2785_b.jpg

34355395922_f34a1428ea_b.jpg

34355395762_5acbe28f50_b.jpg

34474898956_b1507fd54c_b.jpg

Absolute babe. I love these photos so much - a monorail and a white pony, does it get any more Disney than that!?

After this extreme excitement moment, Lisa led us back inside the pavilion where we had some group photos :D

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1252 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1254 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

Then, Lisa asked for just our families and the bridal party/groom’s party to wait, and everyone else was to head out of the Pavilion where they’d be shown how to walk to the wedding reception. But, this was a huge surprise - rather than walking to the Whitehall Room and Patio like they all thought they were, they were getting to ride in the limo! It took 8 of them at a time so it worked out really well that they all just slowly went over, while we did photos with our family :)

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1279 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1284 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

Before long, it was just me, Benj, Jason and Victoria. We had a few photos outside by Picture Point which was lovely :)

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1300 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1299 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1298 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

AJP_Ben+Libby_Married-1297 by Libby Millier, on Flickr

I then confessed to Benj I was in a severe amount of pain from my wedding shoes rubbing sooooo much! Luckily Ian was still with us (Victoria’s husband and all-round awesomely helpful man) and he volunteered to go back to our room and grab some back up shoes I had bought! Yay! They weren’t really back up, they were just white and flat and very bridal looking! Honestly, the moment I realised I had them was just total bliss! So we continued having photos, me barefoot haha cause I just had to get my shoes off! Ian then returned, gave me my shoes and took my horrible painful wedding shoes with him, and they all headed off to cocktail hour. Then it was time for pure, uninterrupted bride and bridegroom photos!

I’ll share a selection - they are all beautiful :) We got to go all over the place too even though we only had about 45 minutes, so it’s awesome to have such variety in our photos and videos. David and Kristina left us about about 15 minutes and headed over to capture some footage of our cocktail hour, and then me, Ben and Ashley just ran around taking photos everywhere!

34355395452_66019c04f5_b.jpg

33673881944_9c72d76553_b.jpg

34474897886_58afaca7aa_b.jpg

33673881704_d41c3ce1dc_b.jpg

34474897546_1fbf63c9b1_b.jpg

34474897246_5abe3718bd_b.jpg

34474897096_242244a67b_b.jpg

34474896626_e1fc66f6f2_b.jpg

33673880024_c21d3c55fa_b.jpg

34474895936_251c511be9_b.jpg

33673879614_422bed44d3_b.jpg

33673879304_227296fe5b_b.jpg

33673879104_1da456cf4c_b.jpg

33673878714_a3a5d46911_b.jpg

34474894606_635fffffdd_b.jpg

That reading by your brother. How entirely special, and appropriate.

I won't lie, I cried reading it!

I'm so glad you came back, I've lurked all your trip reports, then your PJ, and the start of your recap. What an absolutely perfectly lovely day, it seems SO special! Thank you for letting us relive it with you <3

I watched your video! I was in tears the whole time! It was so perfect! You can really see how much you love each other! Your photos are just gorgeous!

LOVED LOVED LOVED your wedding video!!! I totally cried! Both of your vowels were so beautiful. Everything looked perfect! Thank you so much for sharing.

I just binged your entire PJ. Everything was so beautiful! Your dress, your vows (I cried), your bouquet, you, your pictures...BEAUTIFUL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts