Bento boxes

lyn9856

DIS Veteran
Sorry if it's a trivial question, but I am definitely looking at trying the Bento boxes to help our budget. Can find lots of info and pics on what they look like or might contain but my question is.......are they always cold? Are there any that are heated before you buy? So many appear to have salad type accompaniments, so they can't be microwaved or anything. But my DH hates cold rice or noodles......any hints on how these bento boxes work and what to point or ask for? Hot or cold?

Lyn
:thumbsup2

Sorry if it's a trivial question, but I am definitely looking at trying the Bento boxes to help our budget. Can find lots of info and pics on what they look like or might contain but my question is.......are they always cold? Are there any that are heated before you buy? So many appear to have salad type accompaniments, so they can't be microwaved or anything. But my DH hates cold rice or noodles......any hints on how these bento boxes work and what to point or ask for? Hot or cold?

Lyn
:thumbsup2[/QUOTE
aloha,
Bento boxes are cold meals. They are ready to eat. It's a grab and go meal. It is quite tasty. There is a variety of bento meals.

aloha,
hawaiian mickey
p.s. We are going to TD in Feb 2012

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter