Bermuda on Magic October 19

You should check on the cruise meet threads. Go to the top of the main page and you'll find a link and then look for your cruise.

We are on the 10/24 cruise to Bermuda! Have a great time! Praying for good weather. This past year those same weeks it was 75-78 degrees during the day. I will take that. This spring, I mean no spring in the NE is killing me.

We are on the 10/24 cruise to Bermuda! Have a great time! Praying for good weather. This past year those same weeks it was 75-78 degrees during the day. I will take that. This spring, I mean no spring in the NE is killing me.
Me TOO! We missed Spring in New Jersey!!!

I will move this to the Cruise Meet Board, and add it to the directory for Magic 2018 cruises. Your fellow cruisers will find you there.

Hey, we’re on this cruise. Looking forward to it. Hoping to find others wanting to participate in a fish extender group.

Hi, we're on this cruise too! We had to change the date from 10/29 to this one! It's closer- so yeah!!!! It will be me and my husband sailing.

We are on this cruise sailing October 19th to Bermuda. Does anyone do the fish extenders anymore? It was so much fun on our last trips and was hoping to participate again. Looking forward to this trip!

I'm not a "fish extender" fan, but I'm glad to see we aren't alone on this cruise! lol Looking forward to seeing everyone! Hubby & I are treating my parents to celebrate their 80th birthdays this year. Bermuda is my favorite place on earth, so I can't wait!

Hello! My husband and I will be on the this cruise along with another couple. It is our good friends first cruise....Disney or otherwise:)
We would LOVE to participate in a fish extender but don't know how to go about staring one!!!

Anyone who can advise me I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Hello! My husband and I will be on the this cruise along with another couple. It is our good friends first cruise....Disney or otherwise:)
We would LOVE to participate in a fish extender but don't know how to go about staring one!!!

Anyone who can advise me I would greatly appreciate it!!!
Is anyone else going on this trip, or is it just us?! :boat:
Hello!

My husband and I are signed up for this cruise for our 25th +1 year anniversary. We are a little late and were too busy at 25 to celebrate. I'm not sure if I am posting correctly, but we would love to participate in a fish extender group! We have friends who are also celebrating their 25+1 year anniversary that just signed up also from our church - last week. It is a total surprise to the wife, and I really hope we can surprise her. (I'm not good with surprises). We are friends with both of them and the husband told us they were pretty lame for their 25th as well:). This is our 10th Disney cruise and our 3rd w/o kids, we just paid in full and signed up for the only adults only excursion that I could find which was a rum tasting sunset cruise. whoot! whoot1 Would love to participate in fish extenders and it doesn't sound like we have anyone to organize. I would love to set it up if we have people interested.

Looks like:
Me - Paula & Jay
Sue & Chris (Sue surprise)
Janet Hughes
Rachel L
disneyelf10
Melody Floyd
Bellebeast15

would be interested in fish extenders

Please let me know - would love to help organize!
Thanks,
Paula

I'm not a "fish extender" fan, but I'm glad to see we aren't alone on this cruise! lol Looking forward to seeing everyone! Hubby & I are treating my parents to celebrate their 80th birthdays this year. Bermuda is my favorite place on earth, so I can't wait!
That is so sweet of you! My parents have a couple more years until 80. We are thinking Baltic for their 80th... maybe:)

We are going! Melissa, Mike and daughter Emily. She loves everything spooky so this will be a real treat!

Hello!! We are going on this cruise and looking forward to making wonderful memories for our daughter and her friend. I am interested in the fish extender group but have never done anything like this. The last time we did a Disney Cruise was back in 2005. Any information or tips will be greatly appreciated.

Hello!

My husband and I are signed up for this cruise for our 25th +1 year anniversary. We are a little late and were too busy at 25 to celebrate. I'm not sure if I am posting correctly, but we would love to participate in a fish extender group! We have friends who are also celebrating their 25+1 year anniversary that just signed up also from our church - last week. It is a total surprise to the wife, and I really hope we can surprise her. (I'm not good with surprises). We are friends with both of them and the husband told us they were pretty lame for their 25th as well:). This is our 10th Disney cruise and our 3rd w/o kids, we just paid in full and signed up for the only adults only excursion that I could find which was a rum tasting sunset cruise. whoot! whoot1 Would love to participate in fish extenders and it doesn't sound like we have anyone to organize. I would love to set it up if we have people interested.

Looks like:
Me - Paula & Jay
Sue & Chris (Sue surprise)
Janet Hughes
Rachel L
disneyelf10
Melody Floyd
Bellebeast15

would be interested in fish extenders

Please let me know - would love to help organize!
Thanks,
Paula

I am interested in fish extenders as well

We’re on the October 19th cruise to Bermuda and are interested in participating in the fish exchange. We are a family of three, including our daughter who will be celebrating her 4th birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!