"Berries and cream, berries and cream..."

SERIOUSLY! Okay, so I'll be honest, the first time I saw it, I chuckled a little bit. After that... I just shoot my disgusted glare at that strange, singing, bouncing little man.

Berries and cream, berries and cream, I'm a little lad who loves berries and cream...

It's a stupid commercial. And irritating. (And I love it!) :)

:scared: The berries and cream guy really really creeps me out.:scared1: :eek:

I don't know what you guys are talking about, but now I am dying to know. Especially since I love berries and cream. I wonder if this offensive commercial is on YouTube...

I don't know what you guys are talking about, but now I am dying to know. Especially since I love berries and cream. I wonder if this offensive commercial is on YouTube...

Yep, it is. My DD watches it frequently.

Normally this is just the kind of commercial I would hate. I can't even eat Starbursts anymore without fear of them pulling out my fillings, and the thought of berries and cream candy makes me gag...but I LOVE it.

I even do it along with him when I see the commercial...

Oh, so THAT is what he's saying! I could never understand him!

I seriously think he may be the love child of the Burger King King.

Oh, so THAT is what he's saying! I could never understand him!

I seriously think he may be the love child of the Burger King King.

That is sooo funny that you say that! I get totally creeped out by that Burger King King and I was trying to decide if this "Berries and Cream Lad" is creepier!

That is sooo funny that you say that! I get totally creeped out by that Burger King King and I was trying to decide if this "Berries and Cream Lad" is creepier!

I vote for the berries and cream guy. The burger king king is creepy but the berries and cream guy actually sends shivers down my spine. I have no idea why :confused3 I think it is a combination of the song and the voice and the dance and the way he looks. At least the Buger King King doesn't talk.

I vote for the berries and cream guy. The burger king king is creepy but the berries and cream guy actually sends shivers down my spine. I have no idea why :confused3 I think it is a combination of the song and the voice and the dance. At least the Buger King King doesn't talk.

Good point! He is silent! And that B&C Guy has a really disturbing voice. Good argument.

I vote for the berries and cream guy. The burger king king is creepy but the berries and cream guy actually sends shivers down my spine. I have no idea why :confused3 I think it is a combination of the song and the voice and the dance and the way he looks. At least the Buger King King doesn't talk.

But you never know when the Burger King will be peeking in your window or sleeping in your bed. :scared: He may be mute, but he still creeps me the heck out.

Now, the berries and cream lad doesn't scare me...I'm pretty sure I could take him.:laughing:

AHHHHHHHH now the stupid song is stuck in my head. And my roomate keeps singing it because I showed her the commercial on youtube!!! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter