Beside BCV... Which other resort has a nice pool?

annduong

Earning My Ears
Looking to go again in August... Heard its very hot so I figure we would need a place with nice pool and slides for the kids

We really love the pool at Kidani, it has a wonderful splash area for the kids, a baby slide and a regular slide. It is small, but, feels cozy and it has a bar and a soda refill station.

:)

The Wilderness Lodge pool is great!

I thought of the WL pool first, at night it is really amazing. I like the BW pool very much, and I love the slide, clown or no clown. (I hate the SB slide! It is boring and straight, and you have to cross a public sidewalk to get to the steps. At BW you can at least watch your kids go up the steps from the pool, lol. (Plus I like slides myself, and I hate walking across the public sidewalk age 50+, in my size 14 bathing suit))

The AK main pool is very nice, I never used the Kidaini one.

I thought of the WL pool first, at night it is really amazing. I like the BW pool very much, and I love the slide, clown or no clown. (I hate the SB slide! It is boring and straight, and you have to cross a public sidewalk to get to the steps. At BW you can at least watch your kids go up the steps from the pool, lol. (Plus I like slides myself, and I hate walking across the public sidewalk age 50+, in my size 14 bathing suit))

The AK main pool is very nice, I never used the Kidaini one.

I thought I might be the only person who thought that! :wave2: I was so disappointed the one and only time I did used the slide at BCV. I find the BWV slide to be much more fun. I do understand the love for SAB but not the slide.

Of course Aulani takes the cake for the slides but I dont' think the OP is looking to head to Hawaii. :rotfl:

My grand kids all gave a BIG :thumbsup2 to SSR pools. Ages 5,8,10 and 12.

I think they liked High Rock Springs Pool a lot and loved the Paddock Pool.

My grand kids all gave a BIG :thumbsup2 to SSR pools. Ages 5,8,10 and 12.

I think they liked High Rock Springs Pool a lot and loved the Paddock Pool.

We LOVE the pools at SSR! Three difference splash options (Springs, Paddock, and Grandstand), Two zero entry pools (Springs, Paddock).

My girls (5 and 9 at the time) loved Kidani! We love OKW pools although maybe not as "exciting" as some. We even like the quiet pools and sometimes have them entirely to ourselves for games, etc.

Kidani or Jambo. Agreed the new pool at the Paddock with kids play area is awesome.

My girls (5 and 9 at the time) loved Kidani! We love OKW pools although maybe not as "exciting" as some. We even like the quiet pools and sometimes have them entirely to ourselves for games, etc.

Funny! Our kids always liked OKW pools as much as BCV!

I love the OKW pool because it has sand and palm trees all around it. The tropical theme is my favorite part. I also like the sandcastle slide and the sauna in the lighthouse. The tennis, volleyball, basketball and shuffleboard are right there too. There are boats and bikes to rent. The restaurant, snack bar, community hall, gym and store are all right there at the Hospitality House.

We went to Kidani in Aug...the pool was small, and over crowded in the afternoon...and the water was, well WET, not cool, just WET...children's play area nice, not so nice for adults

I love the OKW pool because it has sand and palm trees all around it. The tropical theme is my favorite part. I also like the sandcastle slide and the sauna in the lighthouse. The tennis, volleyball, basketball and shuffleboard are right there too. There are boats and bikes to rent. The restaurant, snack bar, community hall, gym and store are all right there at the Hospitality House.

:thumbsup2Love that some of us can be at the pool and my older two can go play basketball for a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter