Best Birthday advice

Tomizgrl13

Earning My Ears
Last year for my birthday, I had the BEST Disney experience ever! I'm currently an annual pass holder for both Disney and Universal. My birthday is in about 10 days, and I would like to do something a little different. I was thinking about doing half a day at the park and possibly doing one of the mini golfs. I'm not really sure which place is best. Or do I skip the mini golf and just spend the day at 2 separate parks? (meaning universal and then Disney, since we are not able to go to two disney parks in one day). Im so conflicted on what approach I should take with this and would love some thoughts and ideas! Thanks!

The parks and mini-golf are such different experiences. What are you looking for?

Hi! Last year we went to Ak, did the skyliner during Epcot fireworks over to Epcot, then stayed at the Art of Animation. Next day we did Magic Kingdom and Happily Ever After. This year, Im trying to do DHS, Mini-golf (for something a little different than just the park experience.) I CANNOT eat out, so thats a no go. I know this is a Disboard, but just FYI. We have Universal passes and were also considering Universal for a half a day and a stop at the Icon park wheel. (Wheel and flyer only). I feel like thats a lot to fit into 2 days, but I wanna try? It's always hard to try and top your first expierence. (It was my first time overnight at Disney with my BF, we've been together 12 years, and never had a chance to do something like that, so thats really what made it special and that much harder to top.) LOL Sorry it took so long to reply! Thank-you!

Ak, did the skyliner during Epcot fireworks over to Epcot, then stayed at the Art of Animation. Next day we did Magic Kingdom and Happily Ever After. This year, Im trying to do DHS, Mini-golf (for something a little different than just the park experience.) I CANNOT eat out, so thats a no go. I know this is a Disboard, but just FYI. We have Universal passes and were also considering Universal for a half a day and a stop at the Icon park wheel. (Wheel and flyer only). I feel like thats a lot to fit into 2 days, but I wanna try? It's always hard to try and top your first expierence. (It was my first time overnight at Disney with my BF, we've been together 12 years, and never had a chance to do something like that, thats really what made it special and that much harder to top this year.) LOL Sorry it took so long to reply! Thanks!

*We were also really spoiled bc our room was upgraded to a suite bc they made a mistake and double booked our room... LOL

Last year for my birthday, I had the BEST Disney experience ever! I'm currently an annual pass holder for both Disney and Universal. My birthday is in about 10 days, and I would like to do something a little different. I was thinking about doing half a day at the park and possibly doing one of the mini golfs. I'm not really sure which place is best. Or do I skip the mini golf and just spend the day at 2 separate parks? (meaning universal and then Disney, since we are not able to go to two disney parks in one day). Im so conflicted on what approach I should take with this and would love some thoughts and ideas! Thanks!
Epcot is the best for any special day especially a bday! I would do that! Fireworks, maybe a tour if they are running right now ... stay nearby and hit the hot tub at the end of the night before collapsing! Happy bday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter