Best/cheapest time to go to Vegas?

November prices weren't that bad, I went recently in November and it was pretty decent prices. I would say early June also has good prices and it's warm, but not hot.

It's the last week of March and we've been in the 80's almost the whole month. June is going to be HOt! But then again it is dependent on what you consider hot. Weather wise the best time to come is in October or in March. Temperatures are nice and the wind isn't crazy. November and April are horrible wind months and if you have any allergies to anything, just don't come. In terms of hotels and crowds. Any three day weekend will be crowded. Any holiday (yes even Christmas) can get crowded. Also avoid convention season in January/February.

we've always found July/Aug to be cheaper bc of the heat. We just did a walking tour downtown and our guide said summer was cheapest for hotel rate. I would second to go look at the Convention Center calendar if you will be on the strip and avoid major convention times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter