Best Day of the week?

Heddyd101

Earning My Ears
I'm going to Orlando in May and I have been to Universal several times before but on this trip we want to do both parks in one day. I'm certain this is doable just based on my experiences in the parks before. What I'm wondering is what would typically be the slowest day of the week? I can find lots of this information about Disney parks but I'm having trouble digging anything up about Universal.

Thanks so much for your help!

There are a few different crowd calendars that might help to give you an idea of crowd sizes. One I've looked at in the past is from Undercover Tourist: https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/crowd-calendar/May-2018/

As for how accurate they are? Can't say, but they probably can give a general idea of trends.

I think I've read in the past that in general (assumes all other things equal and no other "events" going on) Tuesdays and Wednesdays tend to be the least crowded days.

Fridays would be the only day of the week I would avoid.
Many local schools do field trips on Fridays

Grad Bash and Gradadventure start April and one of these groups has a Friday in May involved for their private event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!