Best deal on Disney gift cards?

I'm working on the AmEx/Best Buy/Swagbucks deal. AmEx = $30 back on $300 at Best Buy (can be done $100 at a time over three visits). SB = 750 points for $100 or more purchase + 3% (in points) which is the equivalent of $10.50 in PayPal. Plus 1% cashback rewards on the AmEx card. Total savings on $300 is $64.50 (21.5%).

I go the Kroger route posted by another poster earlier.
We max out fill ups at 35 gallons, meaning $14 or 14% savings buying there.

I use a cash back credit card to sweeten the deal, anywhere from 1-5% on top of the 14%.

If you have a Meijer, you can get $5 back on every $50 Disney GC bought there, up to $500 worth. That's a 10% savings.

I'm working on the AmEx/Best Buy/Swagbucks deal. AmEx = $30 back on $300 at Best Buy (can be done $100 at a time over three visits). SB = 750 points for $100 or more purchase + 3% (in points) which is the equivalent of $10.50 in PayPal. Plus 1% cashback rewards on the AmEx card. Total savings on $300 is $64.50 (21.5%).

I am doing the same route with Chase Freedom at Best Buy, $100 at a time. 5% back in Ultimate Rewards (I value them at 1.8 cents/point = $9 rewards), 750 Swagbucks + 3x points per dollar = 1,050 SB (I value them at 1.15 cents/point = $12.08 rewards). So for every $100 gift card, I get back ~$21 in points, for a total savings of 21%!

As an FYI, I redeem my Swagbucks for $25 Visa gift cards (virtual) once per month at the cost of 2,175 Swagbucks (which is why I value them at 1.15 cents/point).

Last I knew target closed this loop hole. It was great while it lasted but you can no longer buy disney gift cards with target gifts cards -- at least not online. The budged forum on the site usually has all the tips on ways to get discounted disney gift cards
They did indeed shut this down. Too bad, it was a good way to pay dues.

My local Sam's Club has a pack of $500 for $484.98 (3% off).

Can also get from Sam's online. Usually shipping is 99 cents, but lately has been free. And 5% cashback depending on which credit card rewards program you have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!