Best Family Dining Options in Disney Sorings

It really depends on the experience and price point you are looking for.

I agree 100%. It really depends on you. You might get 25 responses here and have 20 different recommendations!

If we have one night only to spend at DS and we want to do dinner, we always look for a reservation at Morimoto's.

If you want a sit down meal Homecoming is definitely the best option IMO. Morimoto is also good if you like Asian food as is Raglan Road which is fun because they have Irish bands and dancers.

If you are looking for counter service we don't do a lot of those but really like D'Luxe Burger.

Table service I would go with Homecomin followed by Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill ( it's over by Planet Hollywood). For Quick Service another vote for Wolfgang Puck Express (over by the Christmas store). Best variety for any QS . We also like Polite Pig & Cooke's of Dublin.

We are family of 5- last trip, our kids were 13,9,6. We actually really loved T-Rex. I was surprised how good the food was; I expected it to be decent and fine and good, but it was delicious! And a good value, it didn't break the bank (no DDP).

We also have always enjoyed Pucks Express as others have said. Great food, great value, and if you have a DDP, great use of a QS credit. Otherwise, portions tend to be large and we have found it to be very splittable if you are into that.

Polite Pig has become a must do for us. My husband basically requires good bbq on every vacation, no matter where we go, and this fills that requirement for him! I believe last time we got the platter to split and threw in another extra, though I've also ordered off the kids menu myself as well. This one can add up though, especially if you want beer with your bbq. Also good use of a QS credit if you use DDP.

We have gone to Homecomin a couple times as well. We like it, but honestly it's just not my fav. The service has always been outstanding. But the food for me, falls a tad flat. I find the mac & cheese bland, though I know others love it. The donuts & syrup were nothing special, and I disliked the syrup actually. The sides I've tried have all just fallen flat. I will def go back, but it's not my first choice. I do enjoy the atmosphere.

I do want to try Wolfgang Pucks Bar & Grill, since we do like the express so much. Also, Cookes of Dublin sounds appealing as well to us. We do also tend to get poutine from Daily Poutine, as my husband enjoys that as well. That makes for a small meal if you are in between meals or have already eaten your larger meals for the day and just need that filler.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter