Best location to watch IOA Fireworks?

IOAdude

Stress Free: Yeah Right!!
When I went to IOA last year, they had some pretty amazing fireworks!! Spectacurlar. The Best I 've ever seen. But we watched the firworks on a little bridge by some large boulders near Mythos. Is there any better spots at IOA to enjoy these magnificent fireworks?:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I liked watching it from Jurassic Park. The crowd was pretty moderate. I would assume most people are crowding around the Port of Entry so they can be close to the exit. You can also view the fireworks from the Burger Digs balcony. You get a place to sit while enjoying the fireworks.

BTW, when are the fireworks starting?

I went in early August of last year. That's when we saw the fireworks. But I guess they will start probably after 4th of July at least that makes the most sense.

i saw the fire works from the balcony of the enchanted oak tavern. i liked it there. it is right on the water

Just bumping this up ;) I'd like to know what date the fireworks start on also :)

-Kali Wolf :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter