Best Park for Weekend Day?

fabfemmeboy

DIS Veteran
After moving our trip a handful of times, we're looking at about 10 days starting right after Thanksgiving week. This means we'll have 3 weekend days (Sunday 11/29, Saturday 12/5, and Sunday 12/6). I'm fine using one weekend day as a hotel/rest/hangout day, probably Saturday, but that leaves two Sundays for park days. I had seen the suggestion that it's better to brave DHS on a Sunday as it will have the same crowd levels that day as during the week (since that is the park that fills up most often), whereas others have higher crowd levels on weekends than during the week. However, as my partner is a bit nervous about the crowds I feel like it's cruel to drop him into the most-crowded-feeling park on our first day. At this point, what seems to be the best park in terms of crowds on weekends? Does one "absorb" crowds better? I know EPCOT has been bad on Friday and Saturday nights with drunk people not understanding/obeying CM instructions, but is Sunday the same? Obviously capacity could all change by then and all bets are off, but at this point - which park should I aim for on Sundays?

Wow no answers.. I guess because the answer keeps changing as locals can finally leave the house due to tolerable weather conditions.
I can only tell you what we are doing..
We are going to MK on Sunday, I know the parks are full but they are closing at 8 right now on weekends so I'm getting a little more time.
MK has the most to do so people are spread out..
We are leaving HS to Monday cause I dont think there is a good time to go.. and I am telling myself at least there is less people then when we went in March. We are going to Universal on Tuesday and Wednesday because they are full every weekend.
Hope you have lots of fun and stay safe

We did HS on Sunday. It seems to be busy no matter what day! We did AK on Saturday and I thought it was fine. Actually the morning was great! We did Dinosaur x2, Everest x2, , watched several cavalcades and did the safari all in the first hour and a half.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter