Best place to find coupons for Orlando restaurants/attractions?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
We are heading to Orlando in December and we are spending five days off-site before we head to the Wilderness Lodge. During those five days, we will be doing lots of non-Disney stuff like Gatorland, mini golf, Old Town, IOA, etc. We will also be eating all our meals at non-Disney restaurants during that time.

Where are the best places to look for coupons for non-Disney restaurants and attractions? Is it worth it to get the Entertainment Book? Where else can we look for coupons?

Thanks!!

At most off-site motels, there typically is a rack of brouchures and coupons somewhere in the lobby area. You can also fins them near the entrances of Denny's, 7-Elevens, Wal-Mart, etc..

We usually pick up those and the freebie "Orlando visitors"- type magazines. They seem to have all the same ads and coupons.

Steve

The Orlando Tourist Bureau has lots of free maps, brochures, the Orlando MagiCard for discounts and other stuff. It's well worth a stop.

Coupon books can be found all over town. I often pick mine up at Perkins in the Crossroads Shopping Center near Hotel Plaza Boulevard.

Nearly every offsite hotel in Orlando has a brouchure and coupon rack. You can also find them outside restaurants like Sizzler, Ponderosa, Denny's, McDonald's, etc. Belz and the Florida Mall have piles of coupons and brouchures at the information booths. I even got coupons from a guy who was passing them out in a shopping center!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter