Best Places to Get WDW/Disney clothes before going to Parks?

MaddieB223

Mouseketeer
Hello friends!
My family and I are planning to go back to WDW in May/June 2021 for my 21st bday! 🥳
I'm wondering where are some affordable places to go (either online or in person) to get some cute/stylish Disney-related clothes that won't break my budget! I love ShopDisney but some of their stuff is so expensive!
TIA!

Hello friends!
My family and I are planning to go back to WDW in May/June 2021 for my 21st bday! 🥳
I'm wondering where are some affordable places to go (either online or in person) to get some cute/stylish Disney-related clothes that won't break my budget! I love ShopDisney but some of their stuff is so expensive!
TIA!
Five Below stores are a great place to pick up Disney stuff. Always lots of t-shirts and lot's of good quality stickers. There's a spot where they have stickers meant for decorating things a little more permanent like... like water bottles and phone cases and such, and they had some great Baby-Yoda decals.

Then, see if you can find a Disney Store Outlet near enough to warrant a drive.

After that, we get a little more creative. My daughter will buy a Disney art book and take the pages out then glue them to the covers of her journals or sketchbooks. There is a forum here somewhere for Disney Creatives.

Good luck. Me and the fam hope to be back in the parks by May as well.

Five Below stores are a great place to pick up Disney stuff. Always lots of t-shirts and lot's of good quality stickers. There's a spot where they have stickers meant for decorating things a little more permanent like... like water bottles and phone cases and such, and they had some great Baby-Yoda decals.

Then, see if you can find a Disney Store Outlet near enough to warrant a drive.

After that, we get a little more creative. My daughter will buy a Disney art book and take the pages out then glue them to the covers of her journals or sketchbooks. There is a forum here somewhere for Disney Creatives.

Good luck. Me and the fam hope to be back in the parks by May as well.
Awesome ideas! TY!

Hot Topic has tons of Disney stuff and they run sales all the time.

Most of our shirts come from places like Teepublic and Teefury. Teepublic runs a 30-35% off sale every few weeks (they have it right now).

Target and Walmart also have a few Disney things. We got a pink shirt with Mickey and Minnie kissing at Walmart just the other day - super cute and less than $10.
I also got a white tee with multicolored Mickey heads all over from Target. I think that one was $13.

I buy great pima cotton t-shirts on clearance on Landsend. I like 3/4 sleeve with a v neck which is hard to find...I have nearly every color in multiples and keep a stock of new ones. I can often get them for $4-6 and can get DH's t-shirts as well. I order iron on's from Etsy for both of us. Most designs are $4-10 each so we can both get custom new shirts for an average of $10 each...how can you miss on that?

Hot Topic has tons of Disney stuff and they run sales all the time.

Most of our shirts come from places like Teepublic and Teefury. Teepublic runs a 30-35% off sale every few weeks (they have it right now).

Target and Walmart also have a few Disney things. We got a pink shirt with Mickey and Minnie kissing at Walmart just the other day - super cute and less than $10.
I also got a white tee with multicolored Mickey heads all over from Target. I think that one was $13.
TY! I love a good sale!

I buy great pima cotton t-shirts on clearance on Landsend. I like 3/4 sleeve with a v neck which is hard to find...I have nearly every color in multiples and keep a stock of new ones. I can often get them for $4-6 and can get DH's t-shirts as well. I order iron on's from Etsy for both of us. Most designs are $4-10 each so we can both get custom new shirts for an average of $10 each...how can you miss on that?
Sounds awesome!

My best deals are from a local thrift store. I have found some awesome shirts, sweatshirts, and merchandise there. Before our last trip, I made sure my kids and I each had a different t-shirt for each day, and got a WDW parks hoodie for like $3. DD's Disney Parks Tinkerbell costume came from there for $4. Of course, this is pretty hit or miss, and depends on what you have for secondhand shops near you.

I also checked out the clearance section of Macy's. Sometimes department stores have clearance prices that beat Walmart.

Target usually has good options, but because they're so widely produced, there's a good chance you'll run into multiple other people wearing the same shirt at the parks.

One thing I ran into while looking for stuff for myself is how flimsy a lot of the women's stuff is. Like could totally see my bra through some of them, and forget about how I'd look after Splash Mountain. The larger sizes in the boys department can be a good option. I got one for myself at Macy's and another at Target, and both were much better quality than anything in women's or juniors.

Don't discount your local Disney store. Sometimes the clearance merchandise will be really well priced. I've scored shirts for under $5 for my kids and even for myself. This isn't at an outlet, but just my local mall. Especially check out the Twice Upon A Year sale (usually January and June), but I've found steep markdowns at other times as well.

I have 5 slightly used (one trip!) Disney-themed skater type skirts for sale on eBay, but I don't think I can post the link here? You could PM me and I could send you the eBay link, I suppose. They are monorails, MK map, Minnie polka dot, Disney snacks, and Spaceship Earth print. I'm selling them as a lot.

My last trip I saw several families in cute tye-dyed shirts with a mickey shaped head in the center. I asked someone where she got them and was told Etsy. Seems like that is where a lot of the group themed shirts come from.

I bought mine on Amazon with gift cards.

Ditto the Target and Kohls rec. Last time I was at Kohl's they had a 2 for $15 deal on character tees.

Also the website ThredUP has some on there also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter