Best Places to use VKL vouchers

autumnblue

DIS Veteran
I have six vacation kingdom lunch vouchers for 2 adults staying six nights. I'd like to find places where we will get our monies worth , I paid about $30 for each. I'm already planning the RFC and Brown Derby, I'm not sure we will visit MK and since it is the food and wine festival we will probably be doing alot of snacking at EPCOT. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Autumnblue

Are you going to share? I'd certainly recommend that at the RFC. Also, you can use the lunch vouchers at the RFC (they are only good at the AK RFC, not the DTD RFC) for dinner if you choose since their menu doesn't change from lunchtime to dinnertime.

I have only used the VKL vouchers for RFC so I can't comment on any of the other restaurants. lol I have 4 of them so I'm going to check out the menus as soon as I'm done here. France in Epcot sounds interesting!

Alfredos is an excellent place to use them...they let you order the sampler plates for both appetizers and desserts. I think our bill was almost twice what we paid for the vouchers and that was before tip!! I LOVE their food....the alfredo is to die for.

If you are more in the mood for steak and potatoes the Canadian restaurant (Le Cellier). It is DH's favorite place for lunch. If you order one of the pricier steaks it is a great deal.

Thanks for your replys. I haven't deicded if we are going to share or not yet. DBF and I don't always have the same tastes. I know we will have a lot of food but the vouchers will allow us to order whatever we would like with out be frightened by the price tag.

Autumnblue

There is no place at the MK that they are a truely exceptional value, though you may do a bit better than breakeven with the most expensive items on the lunch menu at the castle. At Epcot I have used them at San Angel and done well, also at ALfredos. At MGM DH and I shared at 50's prime time and it was a big savings, also Brown Derby which you mentioned. Outside of the parks they are a good deal at the steakhouse in the Contemporary, check some ofhte other resort lunch menus--they may be worth the trip.

Patsal,

I was considering the Concourse Steakhouse, we'd probably only use one there because I'm not a big steak eater. I'll just pay for my meal and share DBF's ap and dessert.

Thanks

Autumn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter