Best Price For US/IOA for an Out-Of-Towner

MindydLeon

<font color=red>Lover of all things DISNEY ... esp
Hello all! I have a quick, stupid question ... I am from Southern California and coming out to Orlando for the first time ... if I get a year pass in Orlando for Islands of Adnventure/Universal Orlando ... will it work at Universal Studios Hollywood? I'm pretty sure it won't ... but I figured "no harm in asking" ... considering I will only be there for a couple of days ... what's my next best option for a good price? Thanks so much ... I know I will get good info here!

:bounce:

I bought 5 Day passes direct from Universal's website. They were something like $90 a piece and get you into Universal, IOA, and Citywalk for 5 days. They expire 5 days after your first use.

Thanks ... that's a definite option ... sounds cheaper than buying a one day pass to each park, even if I only spend a couple of days there ...

:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter