Best quick service for lunch on the monorail loop

ELT

Earning My Ears
Given the limited menus, what is your favorite quick service on the monorail loop? Might take a break from the park in the afternoon.

Recently I ate lunch at Contempto Cafe at the Contemporary.
Or if you mean TS, I've always loved the Grand Floridian Cafe.

Capt' Cooks at the Poly is tasty and has a nice outdoor seating area with umbrella tables. You could also take the boat to Wilderness Lodge and eat either at their QS place, which I thought was just OK, or at at the outdoor Lounge on the water which my brother said was very good.

I like Gasparillas at the Grand for quick service. If you get the right person they make a great salad. Wrong person = okay salad.

Ate at Capt Cooks, (Poly) and Roaring Fork, (Wilderness Lodge) in the past couple of days. Both were pretty good, liked the pork sandwich a bit better at Capt. Cooks and the cold noodle salad was nice for the non-meat eater. Their outdoor seating looks towards the Grand Floridian and Mk castle. Had a nice cold-brew coffee with gelato at Roaring Fork, a good pork sandwich and a Mike Wazowski cupcake that was cute, but only slightly tasty. So strange to see so few people, but felt very safe.

Not on the monorail but Geyser Pt Capt Cooks at the Poly. But you won’t be able to get there as the monorail stop will end Nov 1 for rehab

Contempo Cafe has an edge that you can always walk there too also has an amazing peanut butter pie. With renovations going on at the poly I’d probably skip that resort. Also not on the monorail loop but wilderness lodge has both roaring forks and geyser point that are really good and the resort is extremely relaxing

Definitely Captain Cooks. Get yourself a pork sandwich and some dole whip after and you'll be one happy camper. As others have suggested Geyser Point is a great option too. Not on the monorail but a quick boat ride from Magic Kingdom but you'll feel hundreds of miles away.

I like Gasparilla Grill at the GF. They have this tasty sandwich that I like - it's chicken and brie with spinach some kind of raspberry sauce. I got it a few years ago and liked it so much I decided to try it earlier this year, it was still delicious. The grounds are also pretty there and you can eat outside with a view of the MK.

I like Gasparilla Grill at the GF. They have this tasty sandwich that I like - it's chicken and brie with spinach some kind of raspberry sauce. I got it a few years ago and liked it so much I decided to try it earlier this year, it was still delicious. The grounds are also pretty there and you can eat outside with a view of the MK.
I love this sandwich too. I also like eating outside of Gasparilla's with that view of the castle in the distance. We aren't staying at the GF this coming trip, but I'm thinking we might catch a boat over there for a lunch break on our MK day. That sandwich is calling my name.

The lobster sliders at the Beaches pool bar & grill are good too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter