Best route Peace Bridge to BUF Airport

2010_Bride

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow Disney lovers!

We have only flown twice out of the Buffalo Airport. Our GPS always directs us through sketchy neighbourhoods with TONS of stop signs every two blocks. It drives us crazy! What is the most direct route from the Peace Bridge? Thanks °o°

From the Airport .. take New York 33 West. Follow it all the way until you get to the I-190 North , then you will use the right lane to take exit 9 toward the Peace Bridge. This is a known issue with our GPS as well. The 33 technically ends before it reaches the I90, and at that point, your GPS wants to send you through the city, but if you just stay in the left lane of the 33 (it will technically become Oak St even though you don’t feel like you have changed roads) and you will arrive at the I-190 N ramp.

In reverse, I’d be surprised if your GPS took you through the city. However, you can simply do the following:
From the Peace Bridge, take the I-190S , take the left two lanes to take exit 1-52 for I-90 E towards Buffalo Airport/Albany, then take 51E for NY 33 toward the airport and you will arrive at the airport.

I hope that helps. We’ve done the drive enough times now that we ignore the GPS. :)

Last edited:
Thanks!! We will write these directions out. Our GPS does take us through the city even going to the airport. I HATE GPS :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!