Best Shuttle from Orange County where I do not have to bring a car seat for my 5 year old

Daniel Disney mom

Earning My Ears
We are not renting a car and I am hoping not to lug a car seat to and from airport. We have The Disneyland Shuttle express booked but they have some bad reviews on how long it takes. Anyone have any tips on other shuttles that do not take as long and I do not need a seat? Thank you!

We still haven't found a good answer for this. We have 6, 3, 1 yos and car seats are the worst!! Is your 5 year old tall enough you can use a small booster? If not, you can pay some of the private shuttles to have a car seat for you (Lansky I think does that...some ubers.)

Looking into the mifold grab a go travel booster. It’s what we used for our 5 year old on our Disney trip. He’s in a 5pt harness at home but for Disneyland we talked about the important of sitting straight up and not moving the bucket etc for a booster seat. It worked for us.

We still haven't found a good answer for this. We have 6, 3, 1 yos and car seats are the worst!! Is your 5 year old tall enough you can use a small booster? If not, you can pay some of the private shuttles to have a car seat for you (Lansky I think does that...some ubers.)
Ok.. Not sure the bus sounds as good as I thought! I guess I can check by September to see if she is big enough for a small booster and just bring it with me.

We did the Disneyland shuttle and only had to wait 10 minutes and we were the only stop. We must have gotten lucky! On the way back there were only a few people on it.

Taking note of these other suggestions for the future, but we thought the Disneyland shuttle was great!

good to hear!! Did you use their service to run to the store real quick?

I know people have said Lansky will stop at the store, but I would just do Vons grocery delivery. You can order ahead of time and it's waiting for you at the hotel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!