bfrosty

Mouseketeer
What are you favorite snacks at each?

IOA
-Butter Beer

US
-Butter Beer
-The Big Pink Donut

Lovely as the Big Pink is, the donut sundae is even better! Fresh donut + soft serve = OMG

Fishy Green Ale at Hopping Pot

Strawberries & Cream or Orange Marmalade soft serve at Florean Fortescue’s

Not technically IoA or US but the Grape Ape doughnut at Voodoo doughnuts is THE BOMB

Of course we love Butterbeer and my son LOVED the pumpkin juice!!

Butterbeer Ice Cream also!

Def doing a Big Pink Donut next time we go also!

All of the ice cream at Florian's. Have tried several and enjoyed them all. (earl gray/lavender, clotted cream, salted caramel blondie, sticky toffee pudding, etc) hubby likes soft serve (I don't,) and loves the butter beer softserve
Mango donut at Voodoo
Crepes get great reviews, haven't tried them yet tho
Dippin Dots--I know, not at all a Universal snack, but son loves them, and happy to find them there

I will forever shout from the rooftops how beyond delicious Otter's Fizzy Orange Juice (Harry Potter areas) is!! My entire group likes it more than butterbeer :D It's orange drink (tastes like orange juice and orange soda together to me...maybe just carbonated orange juice lol), with a DIIIVINEEE cinnamon sugar rim. Oh, maaaaan.

We also of course love butterbeer in all its forms, a lot of the candy at honeydukes, the cauldron cake (LOTS of icing, nom), and the ice cream at florean's aaahhhh

I've heard great things about the crepes (New york area) and tater tots with fixins (Seuss area) and the jacket potatoes (london area), and want to try them next month :DD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!