Best Sunday evening grocery delivery?

BostonEd

I'd rather be skiing.
Hello, boards of Dis.

I will be arriving at Wyndham Bonnet Creek (WBC) at around 5:30 on a Sunday evening. I'd love to get groceries delivered between 6 and 7. Is any particular grocery service better at targeting a delivery time?

I was leaning towards signing up for Publix's service, even though I have no Publix near me.

I would use Garden Grocer, but given the other options available, it seems silly to pay GG's very high premiums. Or do they do something to make it worth their prices?

And again, this is for a Sunday, so I'm not sure if things slow down on that day.

Thanks.

We used InstaCart, which is the service Publix uses. Even if you don't have a Publix, InstaCart also shops at CVS, Whole Foods, Costco, and Aldi near my house.

We had a 1 hour time window. Worked great! The shopper was able to contact me when something I wanted was out of stock, and I was able to guide them to an alternative.

We use Shipt. They usually give you a free 2 week trial and discount when you first sign up. They shop at Publix and deliver. Customer service is always on point! They also deliver in my home state so I use them frequently.

Thanks for asking this BostonEd. Stopping at Publix at Watertower Shoppes is almost part of our vacation ritual now, but we arrive on a Sunday about the same timeframe (4:20 arrival at MCO) for this next trip and I wonder if I want to try delivery this time around.

Yes, if we were landing a little sooner, I would just stop somewhere on the way. But arriving so late in the day, I don't want to take any more time away from "fun time".

Dizzy Dolphin has worked great for us in the past. They are not as expensive as Garden Grocer but Publix Instacart is still the best price. If you are a member of Amazon Prime you could look into their Prime NOW option which offers free delivery within 2 hours. We are trying Instacart or Prime NOW on our next trip (Prime NOW if they have everything we want in stock).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!