Best time to go to Grand Californian

mickeyandpluto

Earning My Ears
Hi there, we are planning to go to Disneyland in a couple of years and want to know the best time to go. We have no kids so anytime is good, but want to know when the Grand Californian is easiest to book.

Generally speaking if you are booking at the 7 month window the times when it is going to be most easy to book a DVC room is when kids are in school and there are no Run Disney events, weekdays also are generally easier to get than weekends. That said, it also depends on the room category you are looking at. The category that seems to book up the quickest are the studios.

Hi there, we are planning to go to Disneyland in a couple of years and want to know the best time to go. We have no kids so anytime is good, but want to know when the Grand Californian is easiest to book.

I'm 3 for 3. I got a studio in early May 2011 & late September 2012 and a 1 bedroom in early August 2013.

Been in May 2010 and Oct 2012. May was easier to book and just for fun I looked last week and studio and 1 Bedroom were both available for late April early May. Besides run events you also have to look at events in general and school breaks. That is what made last Oct difficult. Gay days, Columbus Day and 3 different local states all had fall break the time we were there. Think CA and AZ were two of them. We went because my niece from IN had a fall break. It was a madhouse. 1 1/2 wait for BTMRR. 1 hr for haunted mansion, ect. May seems easier and the weather was nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter