best time to visit

Momx3

Earning My Ears
I have ressies for 11/2/03-11/9-03. I just heard parks may be crowded with Jersey vacationers and Soap Star wkend. Are parks less crowded during the 2nd week of March? That is when my kids have spring break.Please help!!

According to the offical guidebook the "Most Crowded" is 3rd week of March through 3rd of April and the summer. The "Least Crowded" is week after Labor day until Thanksgiving (among others). I went in October--suppossedly least crowded--and I was amazed at the crowd level--a lot higher than I remembered from the early 90s. If you wait till March you might get a lot of *other* spring break-ers, but I think it is probably crowded no matter when you visit.

Just take a break at noon when the heat is the worst and the crowds are the heaviest--and get an early start. ;)

Unfortunately I think people are starting to find out going during the value season is a good thing....so those off times are starting to pick up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter