Best Use of Snack Credits

Hi my favourite is the egg fried rice from Yak and Yeti cafe in AK - makes a great light lunch.

Anything from the bakery in France in Epcot!!!
Starbucks drinks
Ice cream from the ice cream shop on Main Street in the MK

OMG I had NO idea. Seriously, they advertise that you can have like a piece of fruit, drink and ice cream bar. They need to advertise all of this, then I would get the dining plan. We've never gotten it before.

When you're looking at a menu, if you see this square next to it you can get that item with a snack credit.

(I'm sorry for the photo size, I couldn't figure out how to shrink it :P )

Disney_Dining_Plan.svg_.png

In Germany the Carmel store (Dh loves the Carmel popcorn and chocolate covered pineapple). The French fries with pulled pork and cheese at flame tree in animal kingdom.

There is a confirmed snack credit list in this forum. I think it's called "Confirmed snacks 2017". It links to a Google spreadsheet that you can sort by price, park, location etc

My wife used all of her's on Starbucks. We used the rest of ours at the shops in Epcot and prepackaged snacks we could take home.

FYI on the mobile food ordering on MDE, if you pull up a QS location the menu will tell you exactly what you can get with a snack credit! Chili Fries and soups were on the menu at a few locations, I could TOTALLY see doing that as a light lunch!

FYI on the mobile food ordering on MDE, if you pull up a QS location the menu will tell you exactly what you can get with a snack credit! Chili Fries and soups were on the menu at a few locations, I could TOTALLY see doing that as a light lunch!

this is awesome. thanks! this is the first time we are using the dining plan so i am planning it all out.

this is awesome. thanks! this is the first time we are using the dining plan so i am planning it all out.

You and me both! We usually just pay OOP and bring snacks and lunch into the parks from our grocery delivery, so this is a whole new world to us LOL. I think I've found good uses for our TS and QS credits, but the snacks are giving me hives!

Clam Chowder in MK. Slushy by Space Mt. Any snacks during Flower and Garden or Food / Wine fest.

Anything in the French Bakery at Epcot (but I usually pay OOP if it's less than $4.) Dole Whip or Dole Whip Float MK. The large size of caramel popcorn in the caramel store in Germany (both large and small are allowed on DDP so go large!) Ice Cream from Main Street is large enough to share! Just look for the DDP symbol and you'll be OK. It doesn't take long to spy it out! :)

ETA: Cinnamon roll at Gaston's in MK!

Obviously, everyone's tastes are different but, after scouring menus, here are some of my notes for options I want to remember that count as a snack credit:

MK
Gaston's Cinnamon Bun
Starbucks Colossal Cinnamon Roll
Sleepy Hollow waffle with strawberries
Plaza Ice Cream sandwiches and all american sundae
Sunshine tree terrace citrus swirl
Aloha Aisle dole whip
Chesire Cafe cat tail (snack credit? some menus have it marked as such and others don't so it must have changed at some point)
Lunching pad- stuffed pretzel, mickey pretzel but ask for chocolate sauce from churros
Big top treats (circus area) or Main St Confectionary for fudge, cookies, caramel apples, etc

AK
Kusafiri Elephant ear pastry, colossal cinna roll
Starbucks colossal cinna roll
Eight Spoon Cafe Mac & Cheese with pulled pork
Flame Tree cheese fries with pulled pork, onion ring basket
Dino Bite Ice cream sandwiches or
Tamu Tamu Ice cream sandwiches

EP
Refreshment Port: Poutine, cronut
France: Les Halles- Roule Lard & Fromage, macaron, duo, Crepes de Chefs de France, L'Artisan des Glaces macaron sandwich
Japan: Kabuki Cafe Kakigori, sushi if want savory
Germany Sommerfest noodles gratin, Karamel Kuche anything
Norway: Kringla troll horn, berry puff, school bread

HS
Trolley Car- Carrot cake cookie, chocolate peanut butter cupcake
Oasis canteen- funnel cake sundaes
Woody's Lunch Box tarts
Hollywood Scoop ice cream sandwiches

Can anybody tell I have a bit of a sweet tooth?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!