Best water bottle for parks

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
I took my S’well Original bottle with me the last time I went but the neck opening is too small to get ice in from the food court water/ice station. That is where I filled it for the first time every day. My Stanley would work because of the large opening but don’t want to mess with the straw. What other type/brand of water bottle with large neck opening for ice would anyone suggest? Would like to have either twist on/off (like with the S’well) or flip top.

We've used a bunch over the years but the best is probably the yeti rambler with the straw cap or the ozark trail version of it too. They're both great at keeping ice really cold, easy to carry and refill. They can be a bit heavy so if it's not a super hot time of year and I'm not carrying a backpack with me to hold it, I'll do a plastic sided version of that since I don't want to walk around carrying a heavy water bottle. I've also done the collapsible water bottles from amazon for cooler trips since I knew I didn't want to carry a bottle around, but those are sort of like drinking from a capri sun, little awkward.

We like Hydro Flask with the Wide Mouth caps because they are easy to fill with ice.

We also have a couple of Yeti bottles with the Bottle Chug Cap, which is in two pieces that provides a large opening for filling.

I’m also a HydroFlask fan. I like the flip-top sipper lid. But if it’s not August, where I don’t need 10 gallons of water just to make it from Pirates to Casey’s without dying, I’m carrying a smaller Stanley flip-top that fits in my Loungefly backpack.

Whatever you do dont buy those awful collapsible water bottles on Amazon. I very carefully washed and conditioned them prior to the trip but they provided disgusting flavored and boiling hot water by the time we reached a park. Also they are....ahem....flaccid.

We will be carrying Contigo from Costco this time. Heavier but functional!

I used a hydroflask my last trip and will do the same this trip. I got some of the rocket pop flavored liquid IV, hoping that tastes well enough to fend off that weird Florida water taste!

The 30oz Stanley flip top works great and easily fits in the outside pocket of my backpack. It is pretty leak proof as long as you get the lid on nice and tight. I used to use a Yeti but it was just too heavy for the same amount of water.

I have an 22 oz Takeya got from Target years ago. The ice stays all day even in even in the august heat. It has multiple dents because I’ve dropped it a lot but still works and around IMG_9541.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter