Best way to get around

LU68

Earning My Ears
Would the tomorrow land tram still operate after the Electrical Parade? if I watch the parade and then ride the tram to tomorrow land for the firework, where should I catch it from the adventure park? Or is it better to walk to the
tomorrow land or main street? Thinking about at the end of a long day with only 10 to 15 minutes of travel time.Thanks.

if you are referring to the monorail - it does go down soon (not sure of the dates) - and you go to DTD to catch that - you would be going out of the CA and walking away from DL and then would have to wait your turn - I don't think that is do-able in 15 minutes

There is no tram that travels between CA and DL - the walk is not that long - and can be pretty quick if there are no crowds - however, that is the same thing most folks want to do - go from the EP to the fireworks - so expect some crowds. Many folks also leave after Fantasmic so you may have upstream and downstream crowds on mainstreet. But it is do-able if you hussle.

They have purposely timed the ELP and fireworks so that its very difficult to do both on the same day. They reduce the number of cm's at the gates, so that people can not get in and clog main street. I would not plan on trying to do both. You can do ELP and the late showing of Fantasmic on the same evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter