Best way to get to Saratoga Springs from MCO

disneychick0412

DIS Veteran
Normally it is just my husband and I traveling, and we use Mears to get from the airport to our Disney resort and back.
The next trip there will be 7 of us, including my dad who will be in a wheelchair. He can transfer, but if we used Mears he is not able to climb the stairs to get on the bus. He rides in a regular vehicle all the time.
What would be the best option? We will have the 7 of us, his wheelchair and all of our luggage.

Is renting a minivan an option? I know it’s an unconventional answer but it might make a lot of transportation issues easier with 7 including a wheelchair.

When you reserve Mears Connect, there’s a place to mark that you have a wheelchair. Then when you arrive at Mears and checkin, they will see his wheelchair and double check if he needs the lift so he doesn’t have to climb the stairs.

When you reserve Mears Connect, there’s a place to mark that you have a wheelchair. Then when you arrive at Mears and checkin, they will see his wheelchair and double check if he needs the lift so he doesn’t have to climb the stairs.
Do all of the Mears Connect buses have lifts? I've never paid attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter