Best way to travel between SSR and VWL

sgtpet

DIS Veteran
I have family and friends staying at VWL and SSR in a few weeks. What is the best way or any way to each resort. I fear it is multiple bus rides.

Thanks.

Traveling between resorts will require either personal transportation or use WDW transportation.

If you are in a park, you can easily just take the bus from that park to any resort. If you are at SSR, you can bus (or walk) to DD and get the bus to VWL there. If you are at VWL, you can take a boat to MK and then a bus to SSR ... or ... take a bus to DD and walk (or bus) to SSR.

I'd allow an hour travel time is you'll need multiple bus rides.

A good way to do it is to meet at a park you're going to and then have everyone head back to the same hotel together. Another way is to get a cab. I hate going from hotel to hotel without a car. We make totally different kinds of ADR's when we don't have a car.

HBC

If you only want one form of transportation, take the bus from DTD to VWL. You can walk from DTD to SSR. If you plan to do this on a regular basis, as for a villa in the Congress Park area.

Have lots of fun.

Thanks, it was what I suspected. Doc, special thanks for the time element, that will be of some assistance.

You can also hop a bus to the MK from SSR and take a boat to WL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter