Best Way To Travel From Universal To Port Canaveral (And Back) Is...

jacksdadcan

Muggle Dad
Uber?

We are doing Universal for a couple nights (Cabana Bay) before our upcoming Mariner cruise and I've been searching transportation options from CB to PC.

There are 3 in my party but could expand to include another family of 4. (7 total)

Grateful for all the help!!

One way rentals are usually the cheapest.

Most convenient is Uber/Lyft of course.

Royal probably has a shuttle but it will cost you $$$

And whatever ride services the DIS owners recommend will probably do Universal-to-Port Canaveral.

Rent a car right at the hotel. You can rent just for the day. I did it years back when staying at Royal Pacific but they have the car rental right at Cabana Bay as well. With GPS it is easy to get around.

Or do the Uber... Either is super easy.

We've done one day rentals and private transportation. Of the two, I prefer private transportation. More expensive, but you are still on your own schedule (tell them when you want picked up), no one in the party needs to stress about driving (and other drivers), don't need to worry about getting gas, don't need to worry about shuttling to/from the rental car place and the pier.

When we've had to go from Orlando to Port Canaveral we used uber -- easy, convenient, and you just arrange when you are ready to go.. We were staying at the Residence Inn SeaWorld and spending two nights there before a cruise (doing one day at Disney's Magic Kingdom before the cruise). That worked out great. This was in February before the pandemic though, so I am glad others posted too. At that time there were lots of uber drivers very happy to do that route.

occasionally I have a problem getting 'standard UBER' between home (Canaveral area) and MCO .... when this has happen when I upped to XL I got a ride very quickly for just a couple of dollars more . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter