Best Western Raffles Inn Walking

AFMom

DIS Veteran
Well, I've seen mixed info and wanted someone to verify that has walked it! I've heard anywhere from 1.5 blocks to 2.5 miles! Sounds a bit odd. The usual is 2 long blocks. We're staying in 2 family suites there, and my MIL really doesn't want to have to deal with ART. Most of us are just fine walking the 2 blocks, but we will have a 3 yr old and a pregnant mom with us. They are used to a lot of walking as well. The closer hotels aren't as much of an option - we have 14 people in our party and need those suites! Thanks!

Won't the hotel tell you exactly how far they are from the DL entrance? Or maybe find a good map? Sorry can't help any more than that!.....P

According to Mapqwuest it is 1.1 miles to the corner of Harbor Blvd and the entrance to the Disneyland resort so then it is another 2-5 minutes to walk to the entrance of the parks. It is not a walk I would care to do while at Disneyland but certainly is doable.

The ART stop is right in front of Raffles. Though it is doable, and there is the occasional family who walks, most people take the ART, and I would think that after a long day at the parks you'd welcome the ride back to your stop.

Found this in my newest AAA guide to Southern CA. "Best Western Raffles Inn and Suites, 1 1/2 blocks from Disneyland Resort". Hope this helps.....P

Thanks all - looks like MIL has decided this is too far to walk - and she absolutely hates using the shuttles. Oh well - I really wanted to stay there. Anyway - the group of 10 we were going with is now a group of 14!! But I can't convince FIL that a couple of suites would be a good idea - had MIL sold, but once again - oh well. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter