Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

It's a Wrap!

This was such a great trip and it was awesome seeing so many of my DIS friends. I can't wait to see them again and hope that a lot of our 2020 and 2021 trips collide...

Favorites Events: DAH AK, FARTS, The Rose and Crown Tea Experience, DestiNations Tour and DAH MK,

Resort: We really enjoyed our River View room at POFQ and the close proximity to the boats to DS. This resort will always be a favorite as we enjoy the small size and the quietness this resort offers. We've stayed here 8 times now and I know we will be returning again...

Snacks: Boozy Beignets, Blue Milk, and the Ice Cream Flight at Ample Hills

Lounges: Nomad Lounge, Territory Lounge, and La Cava

Restaurants: Flying Fish, Citricos and Tiffins

Drinks: The Leaping Lizard, The Fuzzy Taun Taun and the Avocado Margarita

New to us Favs: Flying Fish, La Cava, Tiffins and Ample Hills

We did so many new to us things this trip that it was difficult just choosing a few.

The only bad experience we had was not having our room cleaned until very late in the day on our first HS day. We were annoyed because we had dinner plans and we were worried we wouldn't have enough time to get ready...Oh, the cold weather our last 2 days kind of sucked too. I NEVER thought I'd need a hat and mittens in Disney World. LOL!!!

Overall, fantastic trip!!! Thank you so much for following along and leaving comments. I really appreciate it!!!!

Next up...A New TR...

Resort: We really enjoyed our River View room at POFQ and the close proximity to the boats to DS. This resort will always be a favorite as we enjoy the small size and the quietness this resort offers. We've stayed here 8 times now and I know we will be returning again...
I would love to stay at POFQ one day. :goodvibes
Lounges: Nomad Lounge, Territory Lounge, and La Cava
My favourites too!
Overall, fantastic trip!!! Thank you so much for following along and leaving comments. I really appreciate it!!!!
Thank you for sharing! I really enjoyed following along. :love:

Thanks for taking us along with you:goodvibes
Loved everything about this trip report and it was great to see you meet so many friends. Looking forward to the next one! Headed there now 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Oh, the cold weather our last 2 days kind of sucked too. I NEVER thought I'd need a hat and mittens in Disney World. LOL!!!
People laugh and don't believe us when I tell them that a cold January day in WDW is so much colder than a cold day in the Midwest. We have central heat and double doors that keep the cold out of the buildings. Disney opens the doors to the stores and lets all that cold air in. But the major difference is that we don't spend long hours outdoors in cold weather unless we are at something like a football game. At least you had part of your trip while the weather was still warm. :)

Thanks for taking us along with you:goodvibes
Loved everything about this trip report and it was great to see you meet so many friends. Looking forward to the next one! Headed there now 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
Thanks, Moira! Loved all your comments. You made Joe and me laugh quite a bit.

People laugh and don't believe us when I tell them that a cold January day in WDW is so much colder than a cold day in the Midwest. We have central heat and double doors that keep the cold out of the buildings. Disney opens the doors to the stores and lets all that cold air in. But the major difference is that we don't spend long hours outdoors in cold weather unless we are at something like a football game. At least you had part of your trip while the weather was still warm. :)
Joe and I couldn't believe how cold we were at some points in this trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!