Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

I think we should do toilet paper fashion next trip. Maybe we can get the hoarders to send us some so we can start designing. Lol!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:
As someone who has modelled toilet paper for several years (was ahead of you there Jenny) as the “Halloween mummy” I would love to see what new fashionable ways of wearing bog roll you can invent!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:28C9B6AC-FB8A-445A-A9BA-D3DD0EC00A57.jpeg

Last edited:

Well we arrive the 21st so you should be March 27th? AP's extended 16 days so when do yours technically expire?
They expire May 1st so if Disney stay closed through the end of April we should be good to go cause they are adding as many days as they stay closed to your pass...Right???

Yummmm, I love grits, too!! I discovered them on my first trip to New Orleans with my Grandma. No one ever makes them as good as I've had them down there, but I may have to give Olivia's a try.

Love your gorgeous napkin head scarves LOL

I worked our final day at Hallmark before the state closure last night, then had to go to school and get curriculum stuff because the Archdiocese is locking us out of our buildings, so I completely forgot about the Bon Jovi sing along! Thanks for bringing me a reason to smile last night when I got home. It was a stressful day, and I so totally needed that!!

Love your gorgeous napkin head scarves LOL
We should definitely make it a new fashion trend. LOL!

I worked our final day at Hallmark before the state closure last night, then had to go to school and get curriculum stuff because the Archdiocese is locking us out of our buildings, so I completely forgot about the Bon Jovi sing along! Thanks for bringing me a reason to smile last night when I got home. It was a stressful day, and I so totally needed that!!
I'm so sorry Jackie! That really sucks!!!
I'm happy we could make you smile. Joe and I are very good at making fools of ourselves. LOL!

Corona, Poop and a Bon Jovi Sing-Along VLOG!!!!
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! Jen, you have a good voice and you were a riot, hamming it up to the music.
Let's Make Avocado Margaritas from La Cava in the Mexico Pavilion VLOG!!!

These are so easy to make and soooooo delicious!!!!
Yum and yummier! I need to try this recipe out! Thanks for the laughs this morning!

Just wanted to add that I love your Haunted Mansion sweatshirt! Your hair has lightened so much and looks really good! :)

It was so fun bumping into you guys at DHS! I always seem to bump into more and more people I know in Disney World than I do in the real world, hahaha. I've heard good things about Olivias. I haven't made it over but one day!
We ate there again in March and I'm sad to say it wasn't good at all. But, more on that in my next TR. LOL!

Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! Jen, you have a good voice and you were a riot, hamming it up to the music.
HAHAHA! We had so much fun. I think we should make it a weekly thing. LOL! next week, we'll belt out some Def Leppard...

Yum and yummier! I need to try this recipe out! Thanks for the laughs this morning!
Soooo good. Try it! And, glad we could make you smile.

Just wanted to add that I love your Haunted Mansion sweatshirt! Your hair has lightened so much and looks really good! :)
Thanks. My hair is getting better (for now) but now my nails are a wreck. Sigh. I can't wait to get back to the salon.😮

I'm sorry your breakfast wasn't the best at Olivia's. At least you had good company!

During a trip about 10 years ago, I was chatting with an older CM and asked him his favorite restaurant on property. Without hesitation, he responded it was Olivia's. I still have never eaten there, but always heard great things. Any idea why it's gone downhill?

But, sometimes it's worth mediocre fare for the friends who can be there. :)
That's for sure Liesa!

I'm sorry your breakfast wasn't the best at Olivia's. At least you had good company!

During a trip about 10 years ago, I was chatting with an older CM and asked him his favorite restaurant on property. Without hesitation, he responded it was Olivia's. I still have never eaten there, but always heard great things. Any idea why it's gone downhill?
Its always been our hidden gem. The service wasn't great this past trip and I had to send back some of my food because it was ice cold. It's very disappointing because this was our go-to place...

We ate there again in March and I'm sad to say it wasn't good at all. But, more on that in my next TR. LOL!

HAHAHA! We had so much fun. I think we should make it a weekly thing. LOL! next week, we'll belt out some Def Leppard...

We had dinner at Olivia's once and I didn't enjoy it sadly.

And YES to Def Leppard next time...my favorite!!

Oh dear sweet goodness I am laughing so hard at your corona, pop and Bon Jovi vlog!! :rotfl: :worship: :love: Absolutely priceless!! Your god are just blimin brilliant and definitely essential to my well-being right now🥰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter