Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

Loving the tablewear as fashion! Here I thought bibs and shawls was all that was possible. But head wear? Brilliant!
Agreed! Way to push the envelope, ladies! :thumbsup2

I could not possibly love your Living on a Prayer rendition any more :lovestruc - I think I'll watch that whenever I need an upper in the weeks ahead ::yes:: Meanwhile, I think NY should take a page out of Illinois' book and start a sing-a-long too!

Joe LOVES his grits and this creamy bowl of deliciousness didn't disappoint.
How did a guy who lives in the Midwest fall in love with grits? I never saw a grit until I was south of the Mason-Dixon line. Then I'm like - what is that white stuff on my plate? :)
The first time I ate a grit was when I had shrimp and grits at WDW. :) I'm not sure I would go out of my way to eat a grit that didn't have shrimp attached to it. ;)

When can I make mine starting May 26???? Our AP’s may still be good because of the extension...
Some passholders have had trouble making fps if their AP has expired and Disney hadn't added the extra days to their AP yet. A call to Passholder services can help if you can't make fps at your 60 day mark.
I can't wait to get back to the salon
My hair salon closed without any warning and when I was only one day away from a much needed cut and color. I can't get back there for three more weeks.

Agreed! Way to push the envelope, ladies! :thumbsup2
Ariane and I could be fashion models. LOL!

I could not possibly love your Living on a Prayer rendition any more :lovestruc - I think I'll watch that whenever I need an upper in the weeks ahead ::yes:: Meanwhile, I think NY should take a page out of Illinois' book and start a sing-a-long too!
I think this Saturday they want everyone to sing The Jackson 5's 123. Not a Jackson 5 fan but perhaps Joe and I will give it a go??? I'm glad our Living on a Prayer video made you smile. We are just wackjobs. LOL! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Some passholders have had trouble making fps if their AP has expired and Disney hadn't added the extra days to their AP yet. A call to Passholder services can help if you can't make fps at your 60 day mark.
Seriously???? I guess I don't need them THAT bad but it would be nice if my AP extends past our next trip and the parks open that making them shouldn't be an issue...Sigh.
My hair salon closed without any warning and when I was only one day away from a much needed cut and color. I can't get back there for three more weeks.
I am going to be a mess by the time I can get to a salon...I feel your pain!!!! Things better get back to normal in 3 weeks...

I enjoyed your Bon Jovi sing along. Did anyone else in your neighborhood sing? There is supposed to be another one Friday night, I think, with a song from Queen.

The avocado margaritas look good but I would skip the salt. :)

Last edited:
My hair salon closed without any warning and when I was only one day away from a much needed cut and color. I can't get back there for three more weeks
I am going to be a mess by the time I can get to a salon...I feel your pain!!!! Things better get back to normal in 3 weeks..
I have a feeling I’m going to see my true hair colour for the first time in decades! Maybe there’s an upside to being hunkered down at home-at least no one outside family will see it! :rotfl: :scared1:

"Water dripped on the lense, but it was worth it......you look like Big Bird!"

OMG, relationship goals.

Love you guys so much!!!!

Poor Wheezy looked very intoxicated the way they paused him LOL

You’re so sweet Jackie!!!
How are you holding up????
It's been very interesting! I've been checking in with my Kindergartners daily and sending them resources for at-home learning. So far I've avoided trying to do a Zoom meeting with them...I can only imagine trying to hear the chatter of 22 five year olds at once. Yikes.

The biggest take away from our days at home so far is there is a very strong reason I DO NOT teach 5th grade....and it's name is JIMMY!!! :)

Honestly, I LOVE being home with Rob and Jimmy all day, taking walks and getting closets, etc organized, but I really don't love e-learning for myself or for Jimmy. Totally not ideal.

Is your Timmy back home?? I felt so bad for all the CP kids who had to make new plans without much notice! Really hoping all of us can get back home to the magic, especially all those poor kids!

Oooh I cracked up at your covid-19 vlog, especially the toilet paper vs. towels bit! Important serious information about social distancing, but lots of fun and humour worked in as well, just as I'd expect from you two! Well done! And I thought your ride evac from Slinky Dog was pretty neat, too. I've only ever been evacuated from Splash Mountain, and the kids in front of me were so bummed about it, but I thought it was exciting! lol

Just watched you guys making the avocado Margherita What are you pair like! :rotfl2: Joe’s wee face as he tried to figure out how to attach the blender but was so funny:rotfl:
The drink looked good though so it was definitely worth the effort:thumbsup2

Last edited:
I think it's neat getting evacuated from rides lol! Not sure why but I want to be evacuated from Big Thunder and Splash, we've only ever been evacuated from RNR but we were just about off so not really anything exciting.

Loved your ride evacuation report. I don't think I've ever been evacuated from a Disney ride. We were once responsible for shutting one down...and we were once stuck on Splash for a CRAZY long time having to listen to one of those frogs talking constantly got old really really fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!