Betty Crocker Bake n Fill Cake Pan

Cinderellabride

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have it? I have had one forever, but never used it and I have no idea where the manual is for it. I cannot find it online. I found the one for the mini's with a recipe I am going to adapt, but that was missing the page with the actual instructions on how to use it.

I'm going to use brownie instead of cake and fill it with ice cream, frost it with cool whip and drizzle it with hot fudge and crushed oreos.

Is there anything I need to know from the instructions? On the contents for the mini pan instructions it says before your first use, but the page is missing. Is there anything I need to do before I use it?

Thanks so much!

Does anyone have it? I have had one forever, but never used it and I have no idea where the manual is for it. I cannot find it online. I found the one for the mini's with a recipe I am going to adapt, but that was missing the page with the actual instructions on how to use it.

I'm going to use brownie instead of cake and fill it with ice cream, frost it with cool whip and drizzle it with hot fudge and crushed oreos.

Is there anything I need to know from the instructions? On the contents for the mini pan instructions it says before your first use, but the page is missing. Is there anything I need to do before I use it?

Thanks so much!

I have my manual for it. If you would like to PM me your e-mail address, I can scan the manual for you and send it. I am in the middle of cooking dinner right now, so it might take me a little while to complete this. there are 28 pages to scan.

Thanks so much!
Did you ever get the book? I have unearthed my pan in the box and probably never used but no book. I need recipe ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts