Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

kennyl

Earning My Ears
Hi Experts!!!

Finally was able to get a reservation (Magic Kingdom), but it's later in the day so wondering what your experiences are?
  1. My reservation is at 6:10PM. This seems awfully close to the 630 closing time? Or is the 630 time the last reservation? We obviously dont want to be rushed
  2. With a late reservation, will they still have a good selection of dresses and sizes? (my daughter is 6 years old)
  3. Can you mix and match between packages? i.e., if we pick the deluxe castle package, but my daughter really wants that upgraded 'crystal tiara' from the signature princess package, are we able to just buy what we want?
  4. Is there a photo studio? for pictures afterwards? I've seen a few videos on youtube, and it looks like most head towards a place where pictures are taken with a Cinderella backdrop (there's the Cinderella pumpkin carriage, etc...)

thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter