Bicycle taxis

RookieLady

Mouseketeer
I know these folks work on tips only, but I have no idea what to tip them. What do you give on a ride back from the park to Portofino Bay? I want to make sure what I give is sufficient and appropriate.

Thanks.

Some folks give $5, some give $10........

I wouldn’t give less than $10, we stay at RP usually :thumbsup2

these are a thing? Are they like the rickshaw taxis in NYC? Do they go resort to resort? I'm looking for a quick/no boat alternative from HRH to Sapphire Falls for a breakfast. How much do they cost?

They only travel on the walking paths from City walk to the hotels

If they are not busy, you sometimes can see them in city walk near Hard Rock Cafe waiting for fares

You could take them from the area walk way by margaritaville to Sfalls

these are a thing? Are they like the rickshaw taxis in NYC? Do they go resort to resort? I'm looking for a quick/no boat alternative from HRH to Sapphire Falls for a breakfast. How much do they cost?

I don’t know if they are a reliable alternative- they seem to be available sporadically. Sometimes I’ve seen a couple (usually late in the afternoon and then I’ll go a day without seeing any). There also don’t seem to be a ton of them so if other people snag them you might be out of luck for awhile.

For resort to resort though you can try the courtesy cars. You can ask concierage and there’s no fee to take them to another resort (although we tip).

We usually stay at HRH so the walk is short. But when they had the pool under rehab and you couldn't use that entrance and had a longer walk, we wimped out and used them. There were the three of us and I wasn't sure they could take us all. He did! Strong men indeed! I wasn't sure what to tip either! Gave him $10 plus a couple more bucks because he had a heavy load!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!