BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

I'm in. Hope no Paul, Josh or Christmas return. No more Nicole or James either, please.
I don't think Christmas will return as she just had a baby. There were a lot of nasty people on last season. Really mean/rude to others. I hope this isn't shades of things to come on this show.

So excited to follow along. I just said to my husband a few days ago today I was wondering about the cast. He also said he was out if Paul came back. He is turning into the new Mr. "Pectacular" jessie on season 10. He was a real turn off for me.

Expect the unexpected!

I like Ian Terry, if they have to have returnees, I'm glad he is one of them. I just don't get why they don't do either all returnees or all newbies. I hate the mixed cast, because they show such favoritism toward the returnees. I wouldn't be surprised if Christmas comes back after her injury. I hated her but I wouldn't be surprised if she came back. although think she is pregnant or recently gave birth so maybe we'll luck out and she won't be back

My sister just told me that Ian has been added to the Amazing Race cast?

Edited for typo
Second edit: they haven’t announced his teammate, according to her, which makes me think it’s just to deflect from him being on BB20?

I see they are all newbies, which is great, but Evel Dick says he doesn't trust BB and still thinks there could be 4 returnees added at some point. I'm wondering if maybe they will do like another coaches twist.

OMG I KNOW one of them! Rachel Swindler was a dancer in the show I do hair for here in Myrtle Beach for a while! I had heard she was in the running last year but didn't make it. Too cool! I've done her hair. lol

She's a friend of Jackie from season 17 (? the first season James was on).

Jillian from last season said Faysal and someone else were alternates for season 19.

There's a picture of Tyler with the Nolan twins on twitter.

There's a ton of info floating on twitter now. I can't wait for the bios and interviews. : )

It's my favorite time of year!! :yay::yay::yay:

Oh Wow that Tyler Crispin looks so familiar.........
Looks like a bunch of youngins and one 40ish (Steve Arienta)

Its getting so close now!

You can see Ross Matthews (celebrity BB USA) interviewing new houseguests on on BB20 twitter page!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter