Big Fat Thank You!

blewits

Wendy
I just wanted to give all you Design Addicts a BIG, FAT, THANK YOU for your great designs. I just ironed on all of my transfers last night and the shirts look incredible! I am doing shirts for 13 people.

I wish I posessed 1/10th the talent and computer skills you guys have. I think your shirts look better than most sold at WDW! Thank you, Thank you!

P.S. If anyone needs a cheap place to buy good quality t-shirts, I found them at www.blankshirtstore.com The only thing is they charge $12.00 shipping on all orders, no matter how many you order. I live near Atlanta and I got my shirts in 2 days! I bought short sleeve white t-shirts for $1.55 ea.

And Queen Kate-a big thank you for the "Dixie" Disney shirt for me! You really are addicted aren't you???? :teeth:

Wendy

I didn't do any designing, but I'm glad you found the designers helpful. Now post some pictures!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter