Big MDE Dining Glitch.. Am I Really Out of Luck?

AllThingsMickey4

DIS Veteran
Well chalk it up to MDE AGAIN. I’ve had our candlelight processional dining package for 4:50 pm on December 3rd booked since packages were released in July. I decided to make a new lunch reservation in Epcot for the same day at noon.. well without warning my candlelight dinner package was canceled when I booked my lunch reservation even though they were over 4 hours apart! I was going through my emails when I saw the confirmation and cancellation email sent at the exact same time.

Called Disney and they cannot find record of where it was ever booked or canceled under my name or anyone in my party. It’s basically in reservation limbo and they have no idea if it exists or not :confused::sad:

The only solution the CM offered was “just keep checking back, people cancel if they don’t feel good” Really?? It’s Neil Patrick Harris people!! :mad: It’s completely sold out for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!

I’m so mad and frustrated and so tired of MDE and how Disney thinks it’s okay to have crappy IT and does NOTHING to make up for it. First I couldn’t make FPs when my window opened even though we all have APs and now this!

Should I keep fighting this or am I really out of luck??

That is so awful. Do you have your confirmation numbers and/or email confirmation?

I would refer back to your original confirmation email, get that conf number and call back. I would not let that go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts