Big savings!

maxie

<font color=993366>Thanks so much for the tips<br>
Just booked ASMo with the at par rate. Saved $170! Yesterday they quoted me a price of $69.86 U.S. so total of $772.70 Cd. for 7 nites. Booked total with the at par for total $603.68 cd! They didn't ask me for a club card #??? Is the offer limited to club members? Haven't bought passes yet. Want to buy the ultimate passes. Any suggestions of when and how to get best deal.

The at par deal is not limited to Disney Club members. If you book the UPH through your room reservation they are 10% off.

Hi there! On disney.ca there is a code printed for EVERYONE to use! YIPPY! I called CRO today and gave them the CDN at par code and got $95 USF before taxes for a moderate. We went in April using a www.mousesavers.com code and got the same type of room for $94 USF before taxes.

If we were to go this summer, I think I'd buy the 7 day HP passes that don't expire and use half the days and a couple plusses and save the rest for another trip. That's just me! Chat soon! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter