"Bigger, Squarier, Spongier...!"

Tinks

<font color=red>I had the hots for my accounting t
I saw Shrek 2 yesterday, which was a very good movie by the way, and my favorite part was the previews. :D I saw a great preview for Harry Potter, the Incredibles, and

SpongeBob...coming out in November!!!! Whoopee! He is so lovable as the eternal optimistic Sponge:)

I also saw a preview for a CGI film that looked really, really stupid. It had fish in it and looked like a Nemo-lite movie full of abuse of the English language. Even my 8 year old turned to me and said, "That looks really dumb, Mom." I can't remember the name of it, though. Someone tell me it isn't put out by Disney.

Saw Shrek 2 this week-end also and saw the trailers for the new stuff. Dd wanted to see Sponge Bob but I gave her a choice...Sponge Bob or WDW. Guess what she picked :smooth:

Originally posted by Tinks
I saw Shrek 2 yesterday, which was a very good movie by the way, and my favorite part was the previews. :D I saw a great preview for Harry Potter, the Incredibles, and

SpongeBob...coming out in November!!!! Whoopee! He is so lovable as the eternal optimistic Sponge:)

I also saw a preview for a CGI film that looked really, really stupid. It had fish in it and looked like a Nemo-lite movie full of abuse of the English language. Even my 8 year old turned to me and said, "That looks really dumb, Mom." I can't remember the name of it, though. Someone tell me it isn't put out by Disney.

We're looking forward to the SpongeBob movie too!

The urban Nemo movie is Shark Tale - it did look rather, ummmmmmm, well, we won't be seeing it!

DS4 and DS6 don't like going to movies, but we will be first in line for the Spongebob movie. Dontcha just love him?:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter