Bike Rentals

I&Q'SMOM

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is anywhere we can rent bikes for a week while we stay at the cabins? We had planned on driving but now are flying. What about shipping the bikes? My kids are 2 & 4 and can't survive w/o the bikes lately. Thanks

I don't remember the price, but it's not very expensive! There are lots of places to explore and ride around in FW! You'll have a great time!
:bounce: :bounce:

I don't see why you couldn't take the bikes with you on the plane as your second piece of luggage. You'd just have to pack them in bicycle boxes for shipping.:sunny:

Check your local bike shop to see if the would give you some bike boxes or if they will box and ship it for u
i work at a bike shop and i know we give out boxes all the time and its like $50 to box and ship

:cool: oh yeah i also know that it does cost extra to take the bike on the plane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter