Bingo

dalmationlover

Earning My Ears
I've seen many post regarding BINGO and it sounds like a blast. What I haven't seen posted is the cost to play. Does anybody know? Also anybody who purchased the mugs for soda think it was a good deal. There are four of us traveling and that would add up real fast. How much do they charge for a soda without the mug?

If you get the soda mugs, only buy like 2. Soda is free at dinner and you can share the mugs for the rest of the day. Carrying around 4 mugs is a pain!

Bingo is fun, I think $10 per game pack; 3 for $20. Is that right? It's something like that. My husband and I always play. We really enjoy it. If you take the kids it really adds up.

We had a blast playing Bingo on our 7 day cruise with Robin. When we played on the 4 day it wasn't as much fun. They person calling the numbers was kind of boring. They guy who checked winner's cards was fun though. We did when more money on the 7 day than the four day though. :jester:

I wish I would have played the bingo more then that last day. I was way to busy. Definitely fun.

I decided not to get the mug for the extra 4 dollars, and instead just got the sticker. There was no problem getting a glass.

pardon my lack of bingo experience, but what is a "game pack"? Do you really only get to play one game for $10? Thanks, Jo

The pack is a single card, but you get five or six games, with the last one being the snowball.

The $20 pack is a strip of three cards for all the games.

On the last day of the three day cruise they also offered a 6 card pack for i think $35.

PJ

They always offer the $35 packs. Be aware though, it is

S--L--O--W

in my opinion. I only played once. The folks who purchase the $35 pack get raffle tickets which are used to select prizes throughout the game. The prizes when I was there were things like T-shirts and certificates from the stores at the destinations the ship visits.

Out of curiosity, anyone know what kind of cut Disney gets from the games?

On our 3/15 Western I never missed a game. (Our rooms total sure showed all the charges):)

John the bingo king was from Wales. At the end of the week we knew everything about Wales. It was great. He did a wonderful job.
On the last bingo day the jackpot was over $6000. A little girl about 10 won on a single ticket. Her grandmother had to claim the prize.

They had a total of 5 games. Each game card has a different color.

$10 bucks gets you one game card for each game.

On the fifth game the first bingo gets a smaller prize and then you use the same card and play for blackout. At first the blackout must be won with in so many numbers. If nobody wins the jackpot it rolls over for the next game time and they add one more number to the called numbers for the jackpot.

$20 bucks gets you three game cards per game.(they are all three together) You can not seperate the cards of three into individual cards.

$35 bucks gets you six cards per game. (again you can not seperate the game cards) You do get an extra raffle ticket when you spend the $35. You could win small gifts. ex: free excursion tickets, t-shirts, spa treatments.

After the fourth bingo has been played they do offer everyone the chance to purchase extra jackpot cards. (HINT: You can also purchase them when you purchase your other bingo cards. Saves you extra time standing in line all over again) I think you could get one card for $5 our a set of three for $10. If I remeber correctly we also got another raffle ticket when we bought an extra set of three jackpot cards right away.

You would think I would remeber everything exactly since I went to every bingo session.
:eek:

Thanks everyone for the information on BINGO. We will definitly give it a try. If we win the Big Prize we will proably use it to book another cruise.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter