Birthday advice

disneymummy

Earning My Ears
We will be celebrating our daughter's third Birthday on December 31st in WDW and I have been planning to make a PS for lunch at the Crystal Palace in MK. I am beginning to wonder if we should have her Birthday lunch out side of the parks as I know it will be very busy and we will have to arrive early. We will be staying in AKL It's just that she does love Winnie the Pooh
Any suggestions?

Try to make a PS before the MK opens, if you made a PS for around 8:30 or 8:45 you could enter the park before the park opens. That is as long as it is not an extra magic hour day. I have also heard that Pooh is at the 1900 Park Fare Breakfast at the Grand Floridian which would keep you away from the MK>

Contact the bakery at the GF and have a small BD cake delivered to your room at AKL. It will be a great surprise! AND, don't forget to mention at check in it's her birthday. They'll probably bring some balloons by with a postcard. :Pinkbounc

I love 1900 Park Fare for breakfast. That is where we celebrated DD's 4th birthday. It was great. At our table, there was a tiara and autographed placemat waiting. Our server brought out a cupcake just as Alice in Wonderland came over. Alice sang "happy birthday." It was so sweet. The food is good, so is the service and the character interaction has always been good. I also like the combination of face characters and the Pooh gang. It's a good mix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter