birthday question

korzmom

<font color=deeppink>Special DIS Cast Member<br><f
we are going to wdw on november 27 and staying to the 6th of dec. - however my ds b'day is dec. 7th - he'll be 12..should i mention that its his b'day, will anyone do anything special? we are staying at fw. my husband says not to say anything, but i think my ds would get a kick if they gave him something...whats your opinion????

I would pick a day on the trip to "celebrate" his birthday. It does not have to be on his birthday. Most of the time at home kids parties are not on the true birthday date. I would pick a resturant that he would enjoy a lot and let them know when you make the PS that you are celebrating your DS's 12th birthday. Bet he would like rainforest cafe, sci-fi, or breakfastsarus character breakfast at AK. If he's up to it i would even get him the birthday badge and go all out for the day. Celebrate and have fun.

Jordan's mom

Just in case the resort doesn't come through, don't tell DS, but call the desk and tell them that it is your son's birthday. The three times we have been at WDW for b-days, OKW has sent balloons with a card from my child's favorite character autograph and picture to our room while we were out. I have read here that sometimes nothing is done; guess we have been lucky.

We did an Illuminations Birthday cruise one year and it was great. They had a big birthday cake with sodas there on the pontoon boat while we watched Illuminations. There were streamers and balloons on the boat. Other cruises sang Happy Birthday to DD as well as the people on the shore. She had a blast.

Tell the restaraunt you are dining at that it is DS's birthday. They usually will bring out a cupcake and announce the birthday to the other diners. DS chose Teppanyaki for his birthday dinner in May, and they brought out a cake; enough for all at our table. You can get a birthday badge at the parks that says "it's my birthday" and he will get a lot of "happy birthdays" from CM's throughout the day.

Don't forget wrapping paper for the gifts. I forgot that in May and DS's presents had to be wrapped in WDW bags! Festive, huh? Have a great trip!!!!!!

IT WILL BE MY DS B'DAY ON THE DAY WE ARE AT MK. I WAS GOING TO MAKE A T-SHIRT WITH I AM 6 ON SO HE WOULD BE MADE A FUSS OF, BUT DECIDED TO JUST PUT HIM IN A BANNER AND A BADGE.I THINK THE CM WILL GIVE THEM AN EXTRA SMILE OR A WINK JUST TO SY THEY NOTICIED, MAKE IT ALL THAT MORE SPECIAL.:Pinkbounc :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter