Birthday wishes for Willy J

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Wishing King Schultz/Willy J, a very Happy Birthday.

Here are a few pictures of our buddy from the Riddle-Con dis meet from 15 years ago....a beer or two, maybe a bottle of NyQuil in hand. Sure do miss you around here, Willy. :hug:'s Really do. Hope you are well.

Happy Birthday, Willy!!!! And many, many more. Wherever you are, Willy, best wishes and again, Happy Birthday

DSCN7745001.jpg

DSCN7747001.jpg

DSCN7749001.jpg

DSCN7805001.jpg

DSCN7814001.jpg

DSCN7863001.jpg

And here is a link to some pictures from that Riddle-Con dis meet back in 2003. People came from all parts of the country to Cedar Point. One of the best get-togethers we ever had here, wonderful memories of so many good people, most of whom are no longer around here any longer. :(

Riddle-Con---Click Here

Wishing King Schultz/Willy J, a very Happy Birthday.

Here are a few pictures of our buddy from the Riddle-Con dis meet from 15 years ago....a beer or two, maybe a bottle of NyQuil in hand. Sure do miss you around here, Willy. :hug:'s Really do. Hope you are well.

Happy Birthday, Willy!!!! And many, many more. Wherever you are, Willy, best wishes and again, Happy Birthday

I often think of WillyJ/King Schultz and hope he is well. Sure do miss him around here. Happy Birthday, WillyJ!

Dan, I wish I'd known about that meet at Cedar Point. My MIL lives about 5 miles from there and I have a SIL/BIL with grown kids and grandkids all in Sandusky. I could have visited family AND met some fine DISfolk. Ah well...

The more I know about Willy the more I think we'd have really gotten along IRL. Sure hope he turns up around here.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!