Blast away the Blubber cruise!!

I haven't been doing as well lately but we both can do it! We can and will get back to our plans stick with it and lose the weight. :)

I love the idea of doing dance classes. I am hoping to do this same this fall when DD starts school. I was hoping to do barre classes tho. :dance3:

Oh! I so understand the bad days...here's to focusing on the winning meals that make our bodies stronger and our energy higher! :) Pulling for you!!!

:dumbo:Fantasy!

Yes! Yes!! We have our room!!! party:We booked the 8D Gty and received an 8D on the sixth deck. Found out one of our cruise meet families is right next door! :flower1: It is official!! We have a location on the ship! :) Excited to be in this type room! We've been in Oceanview on the Magic but never the bigger ships...having the big window seat will be awesome!! I'm hoping we'll be able to lay down on the seat and look up at the stars...This is truly an amazing opportunity!

It's been a year of adjustments with Tall Man going off to college 10 hours away. Just this week, he's had major health crises with his asthma..not being there and the risk of him having to go to hospital is deeply worrying. As a mom, you get the privilege to always try and fix things..not being there and staying on top of it especially for a condition he's had since he was an infant is testing my momma gene. He's been scared and dealing with University wellness centers who are used to dealing with common colds has not made me very confident. Then we faced the challenge of health care changes...he has been on the same inhaler for over a year. Our insurance changed to a company out of California. He had to get the inhaler with double the meds in it, since his lower dose was having no effect. I call Walgreen's to pay for it over the phone so he can get it on board QUICK...nope. Doctor must fax approval. I call his pulmonologist here, they were quick to say it was no problem. I was a bit relieved. Then I call Walgreen's back, they said the approval goes to the insurance company not them, and it will take 3 days...hence why my son may have to go to ER just to get access to the drugs he needs! UGH!! We have him on oral steroids to try and fend off a hospitalization...healthcare insurance has become a fantasy.:faint:

This cruise will be a much needed release!! The warmer, crisp nights of the ocean will be a welcome change from this harsh winter in Ohio he's lived through.

Yay to getting a stateroom number.

I'm sorry to hear about your son trouble with his asthma and you having to deal with insurance. Insurance is always a pain to deal with always makes you feel like you are jumping through hoops.

Congrats on getting a room! I agree it's been an awful winter, we've set records in NE this year. It snowed 2 days ago about 1-2" but thankfully it melted fairly quick. I've been back about 3 weeks from my cruise and I lost about 5 lbs while on it. I'm a big salad person but actually ate other foods and had a few bevvies. The amount of walking I did? TONS! Up and down flights of stairs... I certainly can't do that at home! I bet once it's nice enough to do more outside the weight will fall off!

I'm amazed you lasted 10 days in England on $100! The UK is so expensive, I wen to boarding school there in 1990 and my parents gave me $50 per month. What a joke! Mind you it was for toiletries and little treats here and there but it was impossible.

Did you ever find that Vitapizza? Sometimes I'll take a low carb wrap and sprinkle some low fat cheese on it then load it up with veggies. Hits the spot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter