Blocking forums?

fsjking

DIS Veteran
Is there a way to block certain forums from the new posts page or completely? I prefer to surf new posts, but have to scroll through quite a bit of threads I have no interest in. I'm assuming there isn't but figured I'd ask just in case.

Is there a way to block certain forums from the new posts page or completely? I prefer to surf new posts, but have to scroll through quite a bit of threads I have no interest in. I'm assuming there isn't but figured I'd ask just in case.

I don’t think you can block forums, but you can “Ignore” individual posters. If they are the OP (original poster) of whatever thread has the new post in it, it won’t show up on your list. I like to scan “new posts” too and have a few posters on ignore - mainly frequent OPs on some long/ongoing Community Board threads that I have no interest in. It helps clean up the clutter a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter