Blog about stormtroopers in Hollywood Studios

TK-Fett

TK-1143 of the 501st Legion
Hey guys im a member of the 501st legion, we are the guys that wear the stormtrooper armor in Hollywood studios every year for Star Wars weekends. We do all the bad guy costumes except for Vader. We are there for crowd enteraction and photo op's.

Anyway a buddy of mine went to a local event with me here in Kentucky and wrote a blog about his experience. I thought it was humorous and a nice story about an outsiders point of view. Thought some of you might like it too and get a little better understanding of the stormtroopers who invade every year.

Hey guys my buddy, just started getting into his blog really big. He went to a 501st event with me last week and wrote about it. He wanted me to get people to check out it out. Thanks guys.

www.tommyghall.blogspot.com

As a fellow "outsider" I enjoyed the blog post and later article. My family is going to WDW in May and my DH was thrilled to find that we will be there for not one, but TWO of the SWW!

This is the man that STILL mourns his SW actions figures and Millenium Falcon. :rolleyes:

Funny thing though, I'm not sure if your group does all the carachters (sp?) in the normal DHS parade (not during SWW) but DD and I were watching it and started booing the villians. Darth Vader saw us, came right over and really made me nervous (really nervous) he got so close. Scary. :scared1:

But actually, I'm looking forward to checking out the shows this summer! Thanks for posting the link!

we do all the bad guy characters except for Vader, I can send him some info, or he could check us out on 501st.com

I can understand where he is coming from missin his stuff, most of us guys never grow up.

Hey TK-Fett! Loved reading your buddy's blog. You storm troopers do a good job :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter