BLT-Can I get a 2 br connecting with or next to a studio?

jengacpa

Earning My Ears
We are planning to take our kids on their first trip to WDW (amazingly we have been to Hong Kong Disneyland) along with my in-laws and brother in-laws' family. We have 6 adults and 5 kids (2-9 years old) making the trip but the grand villas cost so many points. I thought we might try to do a 2 br and a studio but I'd like them to be near eachother or preferably next to/connecting. Does anyone know if that is possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Jen

There are no 2-bedrooms that connect with a studio, close to each other would be the best you can get.

I was very pleased how BLT honored our travel with request this Christmas. We had a dedicated 2 bedroom and a studio, both lake view. We were right across from each other. It made for a great stay as we did not do any parks, just spent time with family we do not get to see often.

Laura

close to each other will be a request - I had good luck with that one (the only request I've had good luck with), but it may or may not be honored.

OKW GVs are very reasonable in terms of point costs (I'd rather have my own family spread out a bit).

The other thing to know is that you sound like you are considering renting points - getting standard units at BLT - the ones that look like such a bargain - will be difficult. Plan on them not being available.

Thanks so much for the help! Yes, I am considering renting points so I thought a dedicated 2 br and a studio would work (better for my wallet) if I could get them near eachother...and it sounds like that is possible (which is better than impossible!) I had thought about the OKW grand villa as well but I really like the idea of walking to MK...I've been lurking on this forum for a while and I'm so glad I posted...You guys are the best!

Jen

Oh and I was looking at Lake View so I'm glad you had a good experience getting them near eachother LauraLea!

You really need to remember it's a request. I would not count on being close...no disappointments.and if you want both standard that may make it harder. If renting I would do at the 11 month mark. We loved, loved, loved the OKW GV, two stories and points are great!

I rented a 2br & studio at BLT for this November and the owners I rented from told me they can put in a request where my reservations say "traveling with" and you list the other people you'd like to be near. They said Disney is usually pretty good about putting you somewhat near each other, but that it does tend to be a request that gets "accidentally" dropped between when you make the request .& then check in. They recommended intermittently checking the reservations to make sure they still say "traveling with" as a request.

Thanks LadyLuck24 and katema52 for the "travel with" advice. I really appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter